To seek approval to commence an open tender for semi-independent and supported housing providers to join the Council’s bespoke Dynamic Purchasing System; ATLAS.
In addition to this, approval is being sought to allocate a budget of £9,000,000 funding over a period of six years from the Looked After Children, Leaving Care and Asylum Seekers services for placements made under the following six categories:
1. 16-18+ Semi- Independent Accommodation - Minimal Support
2. 16-18+ Semi- Independent Accommodation - Therapeutic/additional support
3. 18+ Shared House - Welfare Check
4. 18+ Standalone Accommodation - Floating Support
5. 18+ Standalone Accommodation - Therapeutic/additional support
6. 18+ HMO - Welfare Check
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £500,000;
Decision status: For Determination
Notice of proposed decision first published: 23/10/2020
Decision due: Not before 8th Apr 2021 by Cabinet Member for Education, Children & Families
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Education, Children & Families
Lead director: Director Children's Services
Department: Children's Services
Contact: Georgina Shapley Email: email@example.com.
All relevant, members, officers and business partners will be consulted, together with Market Stakeholders, ISS Team and Leaving Care Teams.