Cabinet will be asked to approve the release of capital funding to develop three new build supported housing projects for young people and adults with disabilities.
Delegation of authority to make minor adjustments to individual project design details and delegated authority to commence procurement exercises for the appointment of support providers for each of the schemes will also be sought.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £500,000;
Decision status: For Determination
Notice of proposed decision first published: 04/09/2018
Decision due: 13 Nov 2018 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Adults and Wellbeing
Lead director: Director, Adult Social Care & Health
Department: Adult Services
Contact: David Mitchell Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact the lead officer in respect of this matter.
All relevant Members, officers and business partners will be consulted together with:
· Operational teams across Adults and Children’s social care
· Supported Housing Programme Board members
· Young people who have experienced care services
· Adults who have experienced supported housing services
· Existing service providers