Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Cabinet will be asked to agree the 2023-24 business plan for Bridge Close Regeneration LLP and associated actions & delegations
1. Agreed the draft Bridge Close Regeneration LLP Business Plan 2023/2024 (the Business Plan) as attached at Appendix B.
2. Agreed the provision of a budget to enable the funding and delivery of the regeneration of Bridge Close as required and detailed within the exempt Financial Implications and Risks section; this budget to be included within the proposed HRA Capital Programme that will be considered by Cabinet in the Housing Revenue Account Business Plan update.
3. Agreed that the Leader of the Council, after consultation with the Director of Regeneration, the S151 Officer the and the Monitoring Officer, approve detailed business cases, funding arrangements and legal agreements as may be required to deliver the regeneration of Bridge Close as per the Business Plan 2023-2024.
4. Agreed to authorise the Director of Regeneration, acting in consultation with the Monitoring Officer and the Section 151 Officer, to negotiate, finalise and enter into all necessary legal agreements, as may be required, to bring into effect the proposed arrangements set out in Recommendations 1-3 inclusive.
5. Requested that the Director of Regeneration, in consultation with the S151 Officer and the Monitoring Officer, bring forward a report for the making of the Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) for the Bridge Close Regeneration scheme at the appropriate time in the financial year 2023-2024.
Report author: Nick Gyring-Neilsen
Publication date: 09/02/2023
Date of decision: 08/02/2023
Decided at meeting: 08/02/2023 - Cabinet
Effective from: 16/02/2023