1. Approved the Treasury Management Strategy Statement (TMSS) 2019/20.
2. Approved the Treasury Management and Prudential Indicators set out in Appendices 1 and 2 of this report.
3. Approved the Annual Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) Statement for 2019/20 set out in Appendix 7 of this report.
4. Recommended the annual TMSS and MRP statements 2019/20 to Council for approval.
5. Delegated future changes required to this Strategy to the Chief Operating Officer in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Finance and Property. This will provide the additional flexibility to swiftly respond to changing financial markets.
Councillor Roger Ramsey, Cabinet Lead Member for Property and Finance presented the report to Cabinet. The Treasury Management Strategy for 2019/20 is a statutory report and covers two main areas:
· Capital Financing Proposals
The report summarises the Council’s Capital Expenditure plans and sets out the associated prudential indicators and these ... view the full minutes text for item 38