Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Cabinet will be asked to approve the Treasury Management Strategy Statement, Annual Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) Statement and the Prudential Indicators.
1. Approved the Treasury Management Strategy Statement (TMSS) 2019/20.
2. Approved the Treasury Management and Prudential Indicators set out in Appendices 1 and 2 of this report.
3. Approved the Annual Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) Statement for 2019/20 set out in Appendix 7 of this report.
4. Recommended the annual TMSS and MRP statements 2019/20 to Council for approval.
5. Delegated future changes required to this Strategy to the Chief Operating Officer in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Finance and Property. This will provide the additional flexibility to swiftly respond to changing financial markets.
Report author: Stephen Wild
Publication date: 14/02/2019
Date of decision: 13/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 13/02/2019 - Cabinet