Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Cabinet will be asked to approve the Oracle upgrade business case.
1. Approved the implementation and upgrade from our current Oracle version to the Oracle Cloud to Go Live by April 2020.
2. Approved a budget and allocation of funding of £4.5 million from the capital programme to be funded through the government’s Flexible Use of Capital Receipts scheme for Transformation Projects that deliver an ongoing saving.
3. Approved the award of :
-Oracle Fusion Subscription licence to Oracle as a direct award with VEAT which would be a 10 year contract for a total value of £4.343m
-A Contract to Evosys off G-Cloud 10 framework as implementation partner to implement the upgrade for a total value of £1.490m
4. Approved entering into a shared support arrangement with London Borough of Lambeth to provide expert support at the cost of £0.2m.
5. Delegated authority to the Council’s Chief Financial Officer (s151 Officer)
- to award a change management contract to embed the Clouds new ways of working in Havering, as assessment of this will be made once the project is under way and a decision will be made to see if external support is required, £0.3m is budgeted for this activity
- in consultation with the Monitoring Officer to approve the final forms of contract and entering into such agreements necessary to give effect to the recommendations detailed in this report.
Publication date: 14/02/2019
Date of decision: 13/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 13/02/2019 - Cabinet